Open your calendar and pull out your checkbook — the ever-expanding Caribbean Food and Wine Festival is set to return for its sixth year this November, with tickets sure to sell out quickly.
The four-day event, generally considered one of the most successful and popular entries on Providenciales’ recurring social calendar, will be held from Thursday, Nov. 3 through Sunday, Nov. 6. Since its debut in 2011, the festival has earned international acclaim as the premier culinary event in Caribbean.
This year’s headliners include:
- Shawn McClain, James Beard Award-winning chef, executive chef/partner at Sage in Las Vegas and Green Zebra in Chicago.
- Elizabeth Blau, James Beard nominee, founder and CEO of Blau + Associates, judge on CNBC’s Restaurant Startup.
- Kim Canteenwalla, co-owner and driving force behind Honey Salt in Las Vegas.
- Robin Daniel Lail, founder of Lail Vineyards.
- Ken Fredrickson, Master Sommelier, founder of Chicago-based Tenzing Wine and Spirits, and partner at Brewer Clifton Winery.
The festival “has created an international stage for chefs and winemakers from around the world to come together for an entirely unique gastronomic experience that supports our local community,” said Nikheel Advani, Caribbean Food and Wine Festival Co-Chair.
The Hon. Porsha Stubbs-Smith, Minister of Tourism, Environment, Heritage & Culture, called the event “an authentic taste of local culture” that “highlights the phenomenal talent we have here in Turks and Caicos.”
Packages are available for $475 or $625 per person, with individual events priced from $25 to $250. Reserve your tickets by calling (649) 946-5050, or email your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.